- November In-Person Worship
November 1, 2020 - November 29, 2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please select the number of people that will be attending worship. If you have 5 people in your family, then select 5 when registering for your service choice.
Beginning November 1, in-person Worship will be held every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. (traditional) and 11:00 a.m. (contemporary) in the Sanctuary. Social distancing will be practiced and use of masks will be required. We will continue preparing our worship space with our existing cleaning protocols prior to these services so that you can come and worship knowing it will be clean and safe.
In order to comply with social distancing and current MN Department of Health & CDC guidelines, we are required to register everyone who attends worship. In this initial phase, we will be able to have 140 people per service. Masks are required. There will be no Congregational singing at this time. Please read our Reopening Plan.
Because of the care we have for you, and the nature of the COVID-19 virus, please stay home if you have:
Any of the following symptoms:
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent cough
- Persistent pain or pressure in your chest
- New loss of taste or smell
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Persistent headache
You have reasonable suspicion that you:
- Have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have been around someone suspected of having COVID-19
If you have traveled in areas that have:
- a high infection rate within the past 14 days.