Sometimes in life our priorities, our spirits and even our perception of self can get a bit out of alignment. The book of James seeks to draw us back to center by challenging us to reflect on how we view trials and temptations, our understanding of wisdom and wealth, and the gift of prayer and salvation. With each challenge comes an invitation to grace and a deeper and renewed understanding of our relationship with God and others.
Please note that registrations are no longer required to attend In-Person services! As per new guidelines, face coverings are optional for those who are fully vaccinated—if you prefer to wear a mask, you may. If you are not fully vaccinated, it is recommended that you wear a mask. We ask that all those entering into the worship space would continue to honor your neighbor’s space as we seek to create a safe and healthy worship experience for all.
Weekly Sunday in-person Worship is held every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. (traditional) and 10:45 a.m. (contemporary) in the Sanctuary.
Because of the care we have for you, and the nature of the COVID-19 virus, please stay home if you have:
Any of the following symptoms:
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent cough
- Persistent pain or pressure in your chest
- New loss of taste or smell
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Persistent headache
You have reasonable suspicion that you:
- Have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have been around someone suspected of having COVID-19
If you have traveled in areas that have:
- a high infection rate within the past 14 days.