When men engage with the Word of God and Jesus’ invitation to follow him to make his disciples, lives are transformed from mundane to marvelous!
Bible and Breakfast: Second Saturday Mornings
All men are welcome, including teens and friends not connected to King of Kings.
- Meet the second Saturday of every month from 8:30-10:30 a.m. in the King of Kings café. A light breakfast is available.
- Led by Pastor Dan Clites, experience a step-by-step friendly study of God’s Word and how it shapes our lives as men to live in God’s power!
Our current study is on the book of Romans: “When in Rome, do as Jesus!” Read the following chapters for each session:
- November 11: Chapters 7-8-9
- December 9: Chapters 10-11-12
- January 13: Chapters 13-14-15
- February 10: Chapters 16-17-18
D-Groups (Discipleship Groups)
What does it mean to live as a disciple of Jesus? It means getting to know your Savior Jesus so well that you seek to trust and follow him in every aspect of your life. It’s not easy on our own, and that’s why Jesus invites us to lean on each other as men. Our Discipleship Groups are designed so a small group of men can meet on a bimonthly basis (45-60 minutes) to experience what it means to follow Jesus.
D-Groups meet with Pastor Dan from 6:30-7:30 a.m. in the King of Kings Youth Room, before the workday begins.
Interested in giving a D-Group a try? Contact Pastor Dan at email@example.com.